• Home
  • Academics
  • Degrees
  • Religious Studies Undergraduate Program
  • Minor
  • Admission

Religious Studies Undergraduate Program

Admission to the minor requires a minor declaration form.  If you want to declare your minor in Religious Studies, please meet with the Religious Studies Academic Advisor or the Undergraduate Director for guidance in coursework and for all needed declaration forms.

Religion in KS A to Z! Today is M for missions, which helped EuroAmerican settlers anchor presence in KS territory… https://t.co/j98rpI2Lhq