Current KU Graduate Students
Current graduate students wishing to enroll in the Graduate Certificate program will apply through Graduate Studies. Students must be in good standing with their graduate degree program in order to participate in the certificate program. A graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher is required for admission. The application process entails completing the online application, paying the application fee, and submitting materials required for the Religious Studies Certificate:
1. A letter stating your interest in Religious Studies and its relationship to your graduate course of study;
2. A copy of your official KU transcript, along with copies of transcripts from any other institutions where coursework was completed after starting a degree-seeking program at KU;
3. A letter of support from your graduate degree program.
Prospective students not currently enrolled in a KU graduate program must complete an application to Graduate Studies for admission into the certificate program and submit an application fee along with the following materials:
1. A letter stating your interest in the Religious Studies Certificate Program;
2. Copies of all official transcripts;
3. 2 letters of recommendation from persons familiar with your academic work or potential for graduate study.